Remove this ad

Lead

Jun 24 10 8:14 PM

Tags : :

How do we insert photos on this forum? Dave C.
Quote    Reply   
Remove this ad
Remove this ad

#1 [url]

Jun 24 10 9:15 PM

Re: Inserting Photos

Hi David, I think that when you go to post a reply in the boxes above the text square is a row of small square and one said img and if you click on that you could get there... Ray

Quote    Reply   

#2 [url]

Jun 24 10 9:50 PM

I have tried that, also tried copying the file path etc. and when I preview it come up with the file path instered with 20%'s through it. I have tried again and I am still at a loss on how to attach a photo...any tips? Dave C.

Quote    Reply   

#3 [url]

Jun 24 10 10:23 PM

Hi David,
When you are posting a reply or a new posting scroll down and you will see two tabs, Options and uploads attachment. Click on upload attachment and browse for your photo then click "add the file". it will not appear in the draft form but if you click on preview you will see the attachment, you can also add a comment to the file or picture.
Cheers, Gary
--------------------

Click here to view the attachment

Flivver20 (Grumpy by name, Grumpy by nature)

Quote    Reply   

#5 [url]

Jun 25 10 5:21 PM

Photo size/pixel limits expressed in following board error messages:
(1) "The file is too big, maximum allowed size is 256 KiB."
(2) "The image must be at least 0 pixels wide, 0 pixels high and at most 400 pixels wide and 400 pixels high."
Limit (1) appears ok but perhaps limit (2) could be increased to say 800 x 600 or 1024 x 768 ?

Quote    Reply   
Remove this ad

#6 [url]

Jun 25 10 5:46 PM

Hi David
I have adjusted the file size to 500Kb and the image size to 1200 x 800 pixles we need to be careful as there is a limit to the whole board of 50 Mb for all attachments. I will keep an eye on the number of photo uploads and may need to delete older ones as time goes by.

I have also changed the board time to DST off so all should be good.
Cheers, Gary

Quote    Reply   

#7 [url]

Jul 8 10 4:52 PM

Thanks Gary. It's no problem but I wonder why phpBB puts those two Flivver20 posts at the top of the Topics section when it's sorted by post time descending, same if select "all posts". At first I thought admin posts might be at the top but there are a couple of other Flivver20 posts correctly sorted.
8-Jul-10 8:24pm Removed screenshot and text reference to it.

Quote    Reply   

#10 [url]

Jul 8 10 5:48 PM

Hi David
Yes I placed these two "Admin" documents at the top of the forum so they would be easier for new members to view. Once the forum is up and away I will remove some of these topics to make room for new postings.
Thank you for your interest, keep posting.
Cheers, Gary

Quote    Reply   
Remove this ad
Add Reply

Quick Reply

bbcode help