Reverse Reverse! - Model T Ford Forum

Rear wheel is jack up and trans cover off to inspect the drum function with engine running. The clutch and brake pedal and drums work fine ...

Transmission disassembly - Model T Ford Fix Forum

Turning the brake drum causes the reverse drum and low drum to turn also, but at different speeds. When I get this thing apart I will figure ...

TV Series on DVD

Old Hard to Find TV Series on DVD

transmission problem!! Help - The Ford Barn

The Ford Barn > General Discussion > Model T (1909-1927) ... Just can't figure why the reverse drum has so much end play. ... Forum Jump. User ...

Short bands? 26 T - Discussion Forum - Model T Ford Fix Forum

I am trying to reinstall my bands. I have the reverse and brake in place but I cannot pull the ends up far enough to run the washer and nut on.

Model T Reverse drum, new drum with new gear, 3301N

Model T Ford Reverse drum, new drum with new gear Year: 1909-1927, 3301N.

Model T Ford Forum: Gear on the brake drum - Pinterest

Model T Ford Forum: Gear on the brake drum. Model T ... Model T Ford Forum: Gear on the brake drum ... Reverse Gear · Vintage Tractors · Exploded ...

My first Model T - The Ford Barn

The reverse band should engage about halfway between full up and the floor board. If band adjustment cannot be obtained, review the Ford 'T' ...

Ford C-4 reverse drum replacement bushing too loose/won't press fit

Catalogs show this bushing to fit '64-'86 with no apparent changes. I found the original bushings tight in their bore and was able to remove ...

Ford Model T - Wikipedia

The three pedal controls clutch, brake, reverse of the Model T ... This section needs expansion with: discussion ... The right foot pedal applied a band around a ...

All rights reserved to Forumer.com - Start Your Free Forum 2001 - 2024